IAJC-ATMAE Conference Hotel Information
The conference location is the legendary, Galt House Hotel, 140 North Fourth Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40202. The hotel is the only waterfront property in Louisville and conveniently located within walking distance of the Fourth Street Live! Entertainment District, Muhammad Ali Center, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Frazier History Museum.
The hotel has two towers, East Tower, and the West Tower. The conference activities and deluxe guest rooms are mainly located in the West Tower. The hotel main entrance, lobby and executive suites are located in the East Tower. The towers are connected by skywalk on the 3rd Floor.
Hotel Room Rates:
All hotel room rates are per night, and are subject to 16.07% sales and occupancy tax per room, per night of your stay.
- Deluxe Guestrooms are $179 for Single up to Quad Occupancy
- Executive Suites are $209 Single up to Quad Occupancy (includes a separate living room with full-size sofa bed and dining table for 3.
Book your hotel room reservation before September 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST to receive the ATMAE discounted hotel rate. After this date hotel rooms are offered at the discretion of the hotel.
- Make your reservation online
- By Phone: Call (800) 843-4258 available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Be sure to inform the reservation agent that you are attending the ATMAE Conference, October 7-9, 2020.
Attendees may park in the East or West Tower
- Self-Parking is $20 per day
- Valet Parking is $28 per day.
- Oversized Vehicles is $55 per day.
Air Travel Information:
The Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport(SDF) is located at 600 Terminal Drive, Louisville, KY40209.
Approximately 8 miles from the Galt House Hotel.
Airport options for ground transportation are available Learn More
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for conference attendees.
Use Meeting Code: NMUBR to confirm your discounted fare.
Please click here to book your Delta flights online.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at (800) 328-1111 available Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 7:30 pm (CT). Note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
American Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for ATMAE and IAJC attendees.
Use Authorization #A42H0BZ to confirm your discounted fare via the toll free reservation line. You may contact the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at (800) 433-1790 available Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm (CT) and Saturday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm (CT) for reservations and ticket purchase.
The discount can be booked on-line at www.aa.com for American Airlines/American Eagle flights only without a ticketing charge. Use Authorization #42H0BZ for online bookings only.
The approximate cost of cab fare between the airport and the Galt House is a $25 flat rate one way.
Uber and Lyft service is available at the Louisville Muhammed Ali International Airport on the lower level of the East Terminal by the pickup curb.
A HERTZ car rental discount is available for conference attendees. Please reference the code below when making your reservations.
Discount Code (CV Number): 022Q9455
Reservations: Online | Phone: (800) 654-2240
Other airport options for ground transportation are available Learn More
Getting around Louisville:
Louisville offers a free bus system, the LouLift, that travels downtown routes connecting Main & Market Streets and the Galt House to Churchill Downs (Home of the Kentucky Derby). The bus is an easy option for visiting the Fourth Street Live! Entertainment District, the Muhammad Ali Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum, or making a few stops along the Urban Bourbon Trail.
- The 4th Street bus, Route #1, travels 4th Street, from Churchill Downs to the Galt House, and circles around Fourth Street Live! entertainment district on weekdays from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- The Main Street bus, Route #77, travels west on Main Street and east on Market Street between between 10th and Wenzel Streets on weekdays from 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Visit the LouLift website and select Trip Planner (top right of page) to plan your route.
Downtown Louisville combines old and new to provide something exciting for every visitor. West Main street known as “Museum Row” is the home of the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, Muhammad Ali Center, Frazier History Museum, Evan Williams Bourbon Experience and other local attractions. Fourth Street Live! is a seven block premier dining and entertainment district for visitors looking for a bite to eat, live music and fun!
Louisville is the host city of America’s only Urban Bourbon ExperienceTM featuring the world’s only, city-wide trail filled with award-winning micro-distilleries, exhibits and craft cocktail destinations. Before prohibition over 50 distilleries were located on Main Street known as “Whiskey Row.” The distillery experience lives on as bars and restaurants celebrate the city’s bourbon heritage on the Urban Bourbon Trail.
- Discover Attractions & Things to Do in Louisville
- Take a tour to explore the city and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Download the Louisville Visitors Guide